Honda HR-V Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now I know the two will not be often cross shopped, but I wanted to compare designs. Although it is possible the two will be substituted depending on needs or lack there of...

Clearly the two are related, the two do share a similar design language however its pulled off much better on the HR-V in my opinion...

·
Registered
48 Posts
id say there is a chance they could be cross shopped

those buying a crv could just take a seat in the hrv while at the dealership too ya know

·
Registered
741 Posts
Front end on the CR-V always bothered me, never liked it that much, but it's a look I can live with since the rest of it is nice

·
Registered
620 Posts
I don't like the front end of the CR-V as much as the HR-V. The two are pretty similar other than the grille and the rear. The back of the CR-V looks like a Volvo to me. The taillights are a rip off.

·
Registered
741 Posts
I don't like the front end of the CR-V as much as the HR-V. The two are pretty similar other than the grille and the rear. The back of the CR-V looks like a Volvo to me. The taillights are a rip off.

I think we and many others can agree the CRV needs a facelift, but it's not as bad as other situations they were in with design

1 - 5 of 5 Posts