Honda HR-V Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
620 Posts
Looks like the biggest difference other than just looks is the ride height of the HR V is higher making it more of a CUV instead of a car. Both are pretty good looking vehicles but I don't really like the front end of the Fit very much. Its whole shape and everything reminds me of the Prius.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think that makes a tonne of un-sense...

I'd agree if you said the '13 FIT...

the '14 is much more Civic-ish

·
Registered
19 Posts
Anyone knows if HRV or vezel has Fit's seating modes, especially the long mode and refresh mode?
normal seat: _/ _/
utility mode: _/ =, fold back seat.
long mode: ——=, flat the front passenger seat and fold back seat for long item.
tall mode: _| ||, lift back seat to create a tall space between front and back seat.
refresh mode: ___/, which use front seat and back seat to make a long chair.

while the seating modes of the magic seat has always been the highlight for Fit. Honda Japan seems has no interest to show off this magic seat feature for vezel.

The following linked pictures shows Vezel at least have utility mode and tall mode.

http://autoc-one.jp/honda/vezel/joycar-1588869/photo/0050.html

Again, I cannot find any direct evidence for the existence of long mode and refresh mode...

By the way anyone knows what is the max cargo volume of HRV?

I am a little bit surprised that even though Vezel released more half year now, it is still very difficult to find these information.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I guess we can, chances are there's a good amount of people that buy the CRV that can easily downsize to a HRV.

We'll be many to do so ... In fact, I read somewhere that the current CRV's owners bunch is Honda's 1st target for HRV sales ...

·
Registered
68 Posts
Anyone knows if HRV or vezel has Fit's seating modes, especially the long mode and refresh mode?
normal seat: _/ _/
utility mode: _/ =, fold back seat.
long mode: ——=, flat the front passenger seat and fold back seat for long item.
tall mode: _| ||, lift back seat to create a tall space between front and back seat.
refresh mode: ___/, which use front seat and back seat to make a long chair.

while the seating modes of the magic seat has always been the highlight for Fit. Honda Japan seems has no interest to show off this magic seat feature for vezel.

The following linked pictures shows Vezel at least have utility mode and tall mode.

http://autoc-one.jp/honda/vezel/joycar-1588869/photo/0050.html

Again, I cannot find any direct evidence for the existence of long mode and refresh mode...

By the way anyone knows what is the max cargo volume of HRV?

I am a little bit surprised that even though Vezel released more half year now, it is still very difficult to find these information.
Thanks for the link. Does that gal come with the car? I'll buy two! >:D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts