Honda HR-V Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a head to head test of the HR-V vs. Juke vs. EcoSport. I don't speak the language (Indonesian?), so maybe someone can translate what they're saying.

The first part of the video goes over specs., but the real testing starts at 6:00. There's a good side by side video at 12:15 showing all three going through the cones. After 14:00 they are talking about a motorcycle.

It says it's Part 1 so there might be more videos to come as this was just posted.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I can't see the Juke being competitive with the HRV until the next redesign. It's really cramped for space, both passenger and cargo. Kudos to Nissan for being first to market in this segment though.

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here's Part 2, drag races start at 4:18, and the HR-V takes 2 / 3 of the races beating the Juke (which I found surprising), but not by much.

Again, I'm not sure what they are saying, but I'm going to interpret through the tone and body movement that they think the HR-V is by far the best!! ;)

·
Registered
738 Posts
Sure seems like they think the HR-V is better. The Juke ain't that bad either, especially in it's Nismo trim, which has me thinking that Honda might want to do something about that ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts