Honda HR-V Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received a call from my dealer and "they have arrived". I am in St. Peters, MO which is a far west suburb of St. Louis. My dealer has three going through PDI right now. I am heading there in a couple of hours for my first look at the real thing. I expect it to be a madhouse as they are calling everyone on the HR-V list and letting them know that they have arrived. The sales manager joked that he does not expect them to be around more than a week. I told him he was being pessimistic.

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Great to hear! ;)

I received a call from my dealer and "they have arrived". I am in St. Peters, MO which is a far west suburb of St. Louis. My dealer has three going through PDI right now. I am heading there in a couple of hours for my first look at the real thing. I expect it to be a madhouse as they are calling everyone on the HR-V list and letting them know that they have arrived. The sales manager joked that he does not expect them to be around more than a week. I told him he was being pessimistic.

·
Registered
615 Posts
I'm glad that you are seeing the HR-V in person and I'm looking forward to hearing back from you later today or tomorrow to hear your thoughts. Try to take some pictures too.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I talked to a sales person in Springfield, MO yesterday, and she said they are arriving today, and go on sale tomorrow.

I've also been in contact with the Fayetteville, AR dealer. I'm guessing they'll be arriving there, too -- a salesman from that dealer has contacted me about checking out the HR-V and taking it for a test drive.

Unfortunately, I have other obligations for tomorrow and Saturday, and the dealers are closed on Sunday, so it will be next week before I can see them. (I hope there will be at least ONE left.) Waiting to hear from everyone who will seeing/driving them before I do!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts