Honda HR-V Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
I will be alright with a 2WD manual, I just hope it is available in higher trim levels with some color options in the U.S..

·
Registered
2,253 Posts

·
Registered
869 Posts
For those of you wanting a manual, I'd make sure I was talking to my dealer now and putting my name on a list. If this is anything like Honda's other offerings of manual transmissions, it isn't likely to be a large quantity. The dealer I like usually has I'd guess 60 or so Civics. They might have one manual among those. Prepare to wait for availability is my only note here.

·
Registered
86 Posts
funny fact....the new fit, top of the line model, exl can't be had with a manual in the US, but can in Canada.

GREAT, I hope the same would be offered in the HRV (top of the line with awd)

·
Registered
255 Posts
funny fact....the new fit, top of the line model, exl can't be had with a manual in the US, but can in Canada.
One of my concerns is that the HR-V will not be offered in the U.S. in any sort of trim or colors worth buying. Part of the low-take rate for manuals is that they are typically offered only as boring, stripped models.

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
For those of you wanting .a manual, I'd make sure I was talking to my dealer now and putting my name on a list. If this is anything like Honda's other offerings of manual transmissions, it isn't likely to be a large quantity. The dealer I like usually has I'd guess 60 or so Civics. They might have one manual among those. Prepare to wait for availability is my only note here.
Since I suspect I will have to order a "clean" car anyway, I can wait for my manual equipped car to arrive

·
Registered
255 Posts
Since I suspect I will have to order a "clean" car anyway, I can wait for my manual equipped car to arrive
What do you mean by "clean" car?
I don't mind waiting either for an order, nor am I opposed to a fly-and-buy if I find one located within a day's drive.

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
What do you mean by "clean" car?
I don't mind waiting either for an order, nor am I opposed to a fly-and-buy if I find one located within a day's drive.
I mean one without all the extra dealer added junk to take advantage of people that are anxious to get this exciting new model.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts