Honda HR-V Forum banner

When will the HRV arrive?

1 - 20 of 172 Posts

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So in the US, it seems my general manager I am working with indicates the HRV will be arriving in showrooms the last week of April.

Let's see who can guess the closest date for when the HRV actually arrives:

1. April 1-8 :):)
2. April 8-15 :)
3. April 15-22 :|
4. April 22-29 :(
5. April 29-May 6 :eek:
6. May 6-13 :eek::eek:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Honda Dealer Dates

I just spoke to our local Honda Dealer and they are expecting not to have any Honda hrvs until end of May at the earliest.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I'm thinking that the dealers don't really know when they are expected....we've heard so many differing opinions on this. They'll get 'em when they get 'em. I just don't want to have to buy new tires for my car before then!!! I neede to buy my new car two months ago...

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Maybe it depends on your location? I know some dealers are often more inclined to get larger shipments.

It would be great to hear from everyone what they are hearing from their dealership and then keeping us updated here as the weeks progress.

·
Registered
514 Posts
I've contacted two dealers in my area, one said next month and the other said they did not know. I'm going to go with April 22-29 range as well.

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Since my local Phoenix dealer said April 20th, I chose April 22-29.

I have not heard any news for a while from her so I don't know.....

·
Registered
118 Posts
We already know Honda will be releasing more information on the HRV on April 30th. That's just information, not sure why anyone would expect to see an HRV in show rooms anytime before that date or even soon after.

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Some things are worth the wait....stay tuned in the coming weeks. :)

QUOTE=blackstarrs3;51473]I have come to the conclusion it SEEMS like its never coming.. But I am holding a bottle of wine in my hand, with no cup.. soo.. that could be a factor in my guess lol[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
I have come to the conclusion it SEEMS like its never coming.. But I am holding a bottle of wine in my hand, with no cup.. soo.. that could be a factor in my guess lol
Reminds me of something a great philosopher once said....

"Beer....the solution to all my problems...
Beer....the source of all my problems"

-Homer Simpson

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Interesting, so far most people think it will be the last week of April/first week of May.

·
Registered
632 Posts
The new picture on the Honda HR-V Facebook page has in the comments some people saying they are dealers and that they expect them next week. Who knows if that's true or not, but it would be nice.....

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Can you provide a link?

The new picture on the Honda HR-V Facebook page has in the comments some people saying they are dealers and that they expect them next week. Who knows if that's true or not, but it would be nice.....

1 - 20 of 172 Posts