Honda HR-V Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Great writing......

A rival to the Nissan Juke and Renault Captur and Nissan Juke, the HR-V will go on sale in late spring 2015

·
Registered
316 Posts
Whatcar.com is a British website, so I don't put to much stock in their reader's views. I would be more to hear how US buyers feel about the HR-V, but I'll bet most don't even know it exists since there has been NO media presence other than a few articles on auto themed websites, and of course the few of us that are eagerly anticipating its release.

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Whatcar.com is a British website, so I don't put to much stock in their reader's views. I would be more to hear how US buyers feel about the HR-V, but I'll bet most don't even know it exists since there has been NO media presence other than a few articles on auto themed websites, and of course the few of us that are eagerly anticipating its release.
The HR-V won the "Reader Award", which basically means it had the most people check it out. It doesn't mean they subsequently loved the car.

The Car of the Year on this site is the Skoda Fabia.

https://awards.whatcar.com/winner

·
Registered
371 Posts
Honda's promotion in North America is just beginning. Their HRV Selfie video now has over 304,000 uTube views in just a few days. Come April 30th we should see lots of HRV stuff.

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It's the calm before the storm. I know at my local Honda dealership they have been over whether with deposits.

I recall the same happened when the CRV first came out so I would expect retail on this vehicle.

Honda's promotion in North America is just beginning. Their HRV Selfie video now has over 304,000 uTube views in just a few days. Come April 30th we should see lots of HRV stuff.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts