iam a honda tech for 5 years now and i have been a mechanic for 10 now
just resently we got a demo hrv in our dealer
\

in white

my 7f service advisor decided to test the prototype

·
Registered
402 Posts
This is the fantastic space machine I keep hearing about.? Tall people(I hope he is) get to stick their head into a pocket in the headliner? I think it's safe to say Honda won' t be using this pic in promos. Bet you don't have to do that in a Soul.;)

·
Registered
632 Posts
This is the fantastic space machine I keep hearing about.? Tall people(I hope he is) get to stick their head into a pocket in the headliner? I think it's safe to say Honda won' t be using this pic in promos. Bet you don't have to do that in Soul.;)
He said the guy was 7' tall, so certainly above average.

OP, do you have any pictures of him in the front seat? I'm not nearly that tall, but I'm interested in if he could fit up front.

Thanks for posting.

·
Registered
290 Posts
I don't think he could get through the door on a Soul :)

But that picture is an extreme case that illustrates a point. The Juke and the HRV and the CX3 all sacrifice a bit of rear headroom to get nicer lines and aerodynamics. The Renegade and Soul are unapologetic, weird-looking cubes. But they have nice square doors and tons of rear headroom. That's one of the things we like about it (the rear headroom, not the weird looking cube part).

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
This is the fantastic space machine I keep hearing about.? Tall people(I hope he is) get to stick their head into a pocket in the headliner? I think it's safe to say Honda won' t be using this pic in promos. Bet you don't have to do that in a Soul.;)

That's why I am getting an LX......no head pockets!

7' tall.....wow!

·
Registered
290 Posts
Is anybody else looking at that light gray interior and sticking a finger in their throat?

I generally like gray interiors. But the HRV is one car where I think black looks much nicer - maybe it just photographs well? I swear the black HRV interiors I've seen online look lush and opulent.

·
Registered
402 Posts
He said the guy was 7' tall, so certainly above average.

OP, do you have any pictures of him in the front seat? I'm not nearly that tall, but I'm interested in if he could fit up front.

Thanks for posting.
Oops I missed the 7 ft height thing. Too fixated on the picture and formulating my witty reaction. Sarcastic remarks witdrawn. Playing devil's advocate is less fun than I thought. Please pass the crow.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Kinda...

Is anybody else looking at that light gray interior and sticking a finger in their throat?
Mine isn't so much a visual disgust as it is a practical one.

I just see super light colored cloth seats in an LX model equating to a dirt/stain magnet. This gray appears so light it's almost white. It's way too light unless it's just not happening to show up correctly in photos, which isn't likely to be the case.

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Definitely a dirt collector, black is the only option. ;)

I generally like gray interiors. But the HRV is one car where I think black looks much nicer - maybe it just photographs well? I swear the black HRV interiors I've seen online look lush and opulent.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts