Honda HR-V Forum banner
1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
615 Posts
Its basically the sales peoples' introduction to the vehicle so that they can ask any questions, be told about anything particular about the vehicle, etc...

·
Registered
118 Posts
Yes, I will have several training modules to take once made available to learn everything that Honda wants us to learn about the HRV and deem us "Honda Certified Sales Consultant". The date these modules will be available has not been disclosed. I'll let you know as soon as i seem them.

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What? LOL

I have training modules to take too so I can learn all about my new car! :)

Yes, I will have several training modules to take once made available to learn everything that Honda wants us to learn about the HRV and deem us "Honda Certified Sales Consultant". The date these modules will be available has not been disclosed. I'll let you know as soon as i seem them.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Was at Poway (San Diego) Honda where son works. They are saying May. The manager told me he will let me know when they have the in store training so I can attend. :)

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Not sure why your dealership would be waiting til then. You are always welcome to come to mind which is in about a week.

Was at Poway (San Diego) Honda where son works. They are saying May. The manager told me he will let me know when they have the in store training so I can attend. :)

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Do you think he might have meant they would go on sale in May? Sounds kind of late for training given what we have heard earlier dates everywhere else.

One salesman near where I am visiting in LA joked about me having a Honda shirt so I could attend training....implying that I would not be welcome just to VIEW it. Wonder if they are subtly discouraging you from showing up early.

I wouldn't be surprised if the salesperson that told me I could view it early may also change her tune when she runs that by her manager. I certainly hope not.

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hopefully in the next week we hear from others of training at their local dealership..Won't be long now...

·
Registered
95 Posts
Emailed some salespeople I had contacted before about info on the HRV. One emailed they are scheduled to train May 21 and she does not think they will get cars until June.

:(

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Wow! Seems to be some variation maybe depending on whether the dealership is one of their high sellers.

Emailed some salespeople I had contacted before about info on the HRV. One emailed they are scheduled to train May 21 and she does not think they will get cars until June.

:(

1 - 20 of 84 Posts