Honda HR-V Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
751 Posts
Cool, thanks for posting! And welcome to the forum...

Ohio plates, not California like (I think) all the demo cars had; and no QR code stickers either. Maybe journalists are starting to get long-term demos, or Honda mucky-mucks getting to drive them, or....??

Guess you didn't hang around to accost the driver for info...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I did hang around for a little bit, but nobody came out..lol, glanced inside and there was a lot of personal belongings so I didn't snap any pixtures. Would have loved to meet the driver to get a look, tour, and driving impressions.

The wife and I are hopefully planning on getting one to replace my 1992 Honda civic hatchback !

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Cool, thanks for posting! And welcome to the forum...

Ohio plates, not California like (I think) all the demo cars had; and no QR code stickers either. Maybe journalists are starting to get long-term demos, or Honda mucky-mucks getting to drive them, or....??

Guess you didn't hang around to accost the driver for info...

"Accost the driver" lol.

"Hey buddy.....you are taking me for a ride.... NOW!" :D

Scares me how much we think alike idearat. :)

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
I have no doubt you would have done it had you been there....it's an LX after-all ;)
It's an LX? How can you tell? The only way I can tell is if it doesn't have fog lights, it is an LX. Can't see the front so I can't tell. :(

But you are right I WOULD have done it, ESPECIALLY for an LX! :D

·
Registered
632 Posts
Well for some reason the photo isn't showing up for me in the thread anymore, but when it was there the car didn't have tinted rear windows. Both the EX and EX-L have the tinting.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I don't remember if there were foglights on it, but its an AWD and had cloth interior. Also the antenna on top I think is for navigation? Don't think the LX would have navigation.

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Cool! Thanks for posting this.
Ah good catch Derm. I completely forgot about the tinting.....even though I just read it in the book!

studying more.....I am not sure the rear isn't tinted. Just looks like the front is in the shade of the building making the fronts look darker. Anyway I will look at the windows from now on to determine if I am seeing an LX in pictures! Thanks for the tip!

·
Registered
2,248 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
I don't remember if there were foglights on it, but its an AWD and had cloth interior. Also the antenna on top I think is for navigation? Don't think the LX would have navigation.
My 04 Accord EXL V6 had satellite radio antenna on top of the rear window from the factory,so the antenna might be for satellite radio since mine didnt come with navigation at the time.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts