Honda HR-V Forum banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking at the HRV EX as I have always found Honda's EX models to offer better value over the LX. The EX version of Honda?s models are their most popular sellers.

Curious if people are going with the HRV LX, EX, or EX-L.

·
Registered
255 Posts
I am looking at the HRV EX as I have always found Honda's EX models to offer better value over the LX. The EX version of Honda?s models are their most popular sellers.

I have no possible way of knowing until the configurator or complete option list is available.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
I'll be going with an EX-L. The resale value of an EX vs. an LX is one concern. The biggest factor for me is I want leather seats. They hold up so much better over the long run, and I tend to keep my cars for 10 years or so.

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You can get a good idea by looking at the Features section on the Honda website as well as how other Hondas are typically equipped.

For example, if you have to have sunroof and fog lights, you know the LX is not an option.

I have no possible way of knowing until the configurator or complete option list is available.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
You can get a good idea by looking at the Features section on the Honda website as well as how other Hondas are typically equipped.

For example, if you have to have sunroof and fog lights, you know the LX is not an option.
Or you could geek out, take the features page that Honda provided, and create a quick Excel spreadsheet from it for all your forum interested parties... and viola.... not that I'd know anything about that...

Attachments

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You were reading my mind.... :)

Or you could geek out, take the features page that Honda provided, and create a quick Excel spreadsheet from it for all your forum interested parties... and viola.... not that I'd know anything about that...

·
Registered
751 Posts
Ooh, good job! Don't suppose you can paste that in as comma-sep text, or just straight text, so any other geeks on the forum (ahem) can cut-and-paste to their own HR-V spreadsheet... er, workbook... um, library?

P.s. We don't have this much detail about the Canadian version yet, but there will likely be some differences... e.g. there are strong indications that the manual will be available across the range (fwd only), and it seems we'll get a dual-zone climate system.

·
Registered
95 Posts

Heated seats on the EX!!!

:)

·
Registered
632 Posts
In your table you show the EX-L as not having a manual option. Do we have confirmation of that yet? I haven't seen anything thus far that says the EX-L will only be in the CVT. Additionally, I haven't seen anything that says one way or another whether or not the LX will be available in both FWD and AWD.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Ooh, good job! Don't suppose you can paste that in as comma-sep text, or just straight text, so any other geeks on the forum (ahem) can cut-and-paste to their own HR-V spreadsheet... er, workbook... um, library?
Nope...

Feature,LX,EX,EX AWD,EX-L,EX-L AWD,
Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink®,x,x,x,x,x,
SMS text message function,,x,x,x,x,
Smart Entry and push button start,,x,x,x,x,
Multi-angle rearview camera,x,x,x,x,x,
SiriusXM® Radio,,,,x,x,
HD Radio™ ,,,,x,x,
7-inch Display Audio with high-resolution WVGA (800x480) electrostatic touch-screen and customizable feature settings,,x,x,x,x,
Automatic climate control with electrostatic touch-screen,,x,x,x,x,
Honda LaneWatch™ ,,x,x,x,x,
Available Real Time AWD with Intelligent Control System™,,,x,,x,
17-inch alloy wheels,x,x,x,x,x,
"Heated, body-colored power side mirrors including Expanded View Driver’s Mirror and integrated turn indicators ",,x,x,x,x,
Fog lights,,x,x,x,x,
Roof rails ,,, ,x,x,
Hill start assist,x,x,x,x,x,
28 city/35 highway/31 combined MPG rating[11],x,x,,x,,
25 city/34 highway (with 6 speed),x,,,,,
27 city/32 highway,,,x,,x,
6 Speed Manual,x,x,,,,
CVT,x,x,x,x,x,
Heated Seats,,,,,,
HondaLink Next Generation,,x,x,x,x,
Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation,,,,x,x,
Push button Engine Start/Stop,,x,x,x,x,

·
Registered
371 Posts

I have an EX-L with navi. on order. I was at our dealer this week. They now have 5 customer orders and all are for an EX-L's.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have a deposit down on an EX-L at the dealership I work for. So far im the only one and we haven't had much other interest in the car outside of me. Hoping it's here by mid May or I'll be looking at other opitions as I need the car by the last weekend of may

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Is 5 pre-orders really a "flood of interest" for this car, as has been suggested?

Part of me hopes this car isn't TOO popular since I expect not to have to wait too long for a reasonably priced one.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts