41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some pics in different colors

Attachments

·
Registered
39 Posts
I Agree

Just wish more of them came with black seats.
I agree!

I wish they wouldn't have followed the pattern of the CR-V with the Alabaster Silver Metallic and only offered the gray interior(at least on LX models). I wish it would at least come in either black or gray like the White Orchid Pearl does. I just don't get it...

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
I agree!

I wish they wouldn't have followed the pattern of the CR-V with the Alabaster Silver Metallic and only offered the gray interior(at least on LX models). I wish it would at least come in either black or gray like the White Orchid Pearl does. I just don't get it...
Yeah, I thought I wouldn't want another silver car after 11 years, but this one looked good......but no black interior, no deal.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
This one I took from Twitter but you can see the red color here, I took no pictures from the inside because it's a really different interior than the U.S. one, honda pretty much screw us Mexican clients by selling only two versions with no equipment whatsoever, probably this is the reason I now think the hrv is a cheap looking vehicle, hopefully your version is quite better

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
I really want to see what the mulberry looks like outside. Every photo I have seen so far looks nearly black and is indoors. 90% of the cars around here are silver/pewter, black, white and red. Would love to have something a bit different - but really dislike that green they have. I live in a rural state in a rural area - not sure I will ever get to see that mulberry color and am not willing to order it without seeing it. ARRRGHHH

Melanie

·
Registered
514 Posts
I really want to see what the mulberry looks like outside. Every photo I have seen so far looks nearly black and is indoors. 90% of the cars around here are silver/pewter, black, white and red. Would love to have something a bit different - but really dislike that green they have. I live in a rural state in a rural area - not sure I will ever get to see that mulberry color and am not willing to order it without seeing it. ARRRGHHH

Melanie
I live in an area with 7 dealers, hopefully one will have it for me to share! I like that it looks and has hints of black/dark dark gray at times with the main purple!

·
Registered
185 Posts
When I got my 2013 FIT, I was intent on getting either blue or silver, but when I saw the red, I was sold, as it really stuck out in visual appeal over the other color choices. Based on the picture above, I have no doubt the red will look just as nice on the HRV, but of course, since we already have the red FIT, we'll be going with another color for the HRV.

I'm leaning on Silver. I know the light grey interior is unpopular for many, but I'm personally not exactly a fan of black and do actually like the light grey color better. The only thing I wouldn't want to be that light in color is the rear storage area due to the PE equipment I carry around at work (yes, I'm a PE teacher), and getting more dirty back there over time, but it looks like from pictures that the area in the back is black for the Silver as well, giving it a two-tone look overall. If that's the case, I'm happy with Silver.

If not, then I'll go for the green or modern steel. Blue is also another option for me. It may come down to what's in stock at my dealer. The more I'm open to more than just one color, the lesser the wait may be.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I live in an area with 7 dealers, hopefully one will have it for me to share! I like that it looks and has hints of black/dark dark gray at times with the main purple!
Oooooh that would be so fantastic. I am almost 100 miles to the nearest dealer and am hoping to get down to see the HRV next week if I can swing it. Here in ND I would never opt for a black vehicle as they always look dirty. We have a lot of dust/wind and in the LONG winters sand that gets put down on the roads. If I can't get a good idea of how dark that mulberry is (purple is my FAVORITE color) then white will be my choice. White actually shows a lot less dirt than black.

Crossing my fingers Mulberry Metallic is all I hope it to be.
Melanie

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I think the prettiest one I have bees must be the white one, one of you guys was waiting for a white one you won't be disappointed

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
I think the prettiest one I have bees must be the white one, one of you guys was waiting for a white one you won't be disappointed

I am looking forward to seeing a white one. It just might re-energize me toward the HR-V......especially ad LX.

The other very important factor is how I like the Manual when I test drive it.
If it disappoints, I just might have to wait for something else to come along.

·
Registered
114 Posts
with blue you have to have white interior I think. The green is not a flashy eyecatching green, more of a stable, utilitarian, outdoors hue (with metallic gold that kicks up when the car catches the light)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts