Honda HR-V Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
With HRV deliveries set to be in Mid-May I heard from a good source that USA pricing will be surprisingly "ASTOUNDING". April 30 will supposedly be Honda's announcement day on more detail specs and pricing. Hope for the best.

·
Registered
255 Posts
With HRV deliveries set to be in Mid-May I heard from a good source that USA pricing will be surprisingly "ASTOUNDING". April 30 will supposedly be Honda's announcement day on more detail specs and pricing. Hope for the best.
Glad to hear there is at least one benefit to what appears to be a substandard manufacturing environment. I was hoping the delays, shipping via armored boxcars, thefts and other reported problems did not offset the low-cost labor.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I think the price after delivery is 20-26k. I wouldn't call that excellent. Kind of expected. 18-24k would be excellent. That number is based on honda dealer employees and article information.

·
Registered
514 Posts
I think the price after delivery is 20-26k. I wouldn't call that excellent. Kind of expected. 18-24k would be excellent. That number is based on honda dealer employees and article information.
I agree with your excellent price! What we are expecting is Meh.

·
Registered
615 Posts
$20k I would say is a pretty good price. If it dips below that than I would be extra happy.

I think we can all agree at the least that we are not outraged by the pricing, and that is a good thing. :D

·
Registered
290 Posts
I forgot to mention yesterday. When my New England sales manager told me the HRVs were piling up at Quonset, I was also told "don't worry, we'll offer a significant discount from day one".

That may or may not translate into "huh?" when I show at the dealership, but I was told it'll be better than my buying club discount, and they won't play any "it's in high demand" games with me.

Promises are cheap, but that's what I was told by a very highly rated NE dealership.

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
I forgot to mention yesterday. When my New England sales manager told me the HRVs were piling up at Quonset, I was also told "don't worry, we'll offer a significant discount from day one".

That may or may not translate into "huh?" when I show at the dealership, but I was told it'll be better than my buying club discount, and they won't play any "it's in high demand" games with me.

Promises are cheap, but that's what I was told by a very highly rated NE dealership.
Just got a similar message from a local Phoenix dealer regarding hold backs.

"The first three HRV's scheduled to arrive are:

A 2WD EXL w/NAV model in Modern Steel Metallic with Black Leather Interior
and two 2WD EX models, both in Alabaster Silver with Gray cloth interiors

They should be here no later than the 5th of May. We are told that they are being held at the rail yards until the On Sale and Pricing Announcement from Honda is Released.

I will let you know when they arrive."

·
Registered
48 Posts

Do you mind sharing the dealer name? I'm in Vermont and we don't have big anything here except lots of cow dung--and Subarus. Maybe we can buy together and see if they give us some discount. Bring a friend kinda deal.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts