Honda HR-V Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was lucky enough to be invited to press day at the Montreal Autoshow and snapped a few pics of the HRVs trunk...

·
Registered
805 Posts
She who wants an HR-V, "I don't wanna' drive your Prius ... it's got a terrible blind spot."

That mirror camera better be awfully good ...

·
Registered
738 Posts
Not bad at all, looks like there's some good space in their.
It helps even more that those roof rails are on one side with one side of the rear passenger seat folded down.

Did you get any other pictures of the rest of the HRV?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Looks like a lot of space is available especially once you fold that back seats forward. A lot more space then the CR-V I would say from the looks of it. Can't really tell how big it is from the pictures, but do you think its wide enough to hold a bag of golf clubs places on its side, end to end? That would give me a better understanding of size.

·
Registered
751 Posts
That's the first pic I've seen with the rear seat headrest up... I wondered how those worked! (Not that I'll ever be using them, but inquiring minds want to know.)

·
Registered
316 Posts
Looks like a lot of space is available especially once you fold that back seats forward. A lot more space then the CR-V I would say from the looks of it. Can't really tell how big it is from the pictures, but do you think its wide enough to hold a bag of golf clubs places on its side, end to end? That would give me a better understanding of size.
That depends. More room than the CR-V trunk with the rear seats folded down, NO, but with the rear seats in their normal position then probably Yes.

·
Registered
10 Posts
What do you think- can you get one or two 26in cruiser bikes in there laying on their sides?
That would be important to me.

·
Registered
43 Posts
What do you think- can you get one or two 26in cruiser bikes in there laying on their sides?
That would be important to me.
Based on what I saw at the Philly Auto show, I am thinking you probably can, but only if you have a quick release front tire that you can pull off easily. Of course, that is with the back seats down. I'm not saying it'll be easy though.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Blind spots, motorcycles, unicycles and potted plants not withstanding, it looks pretty plush, if not luxurious back there.

With the darkened windows, we couldn't see much of the Boston HR-V. So again, thank you for the pictures.

Ultimately however, here we remain ... faced with modern man's most ubiquitous, haunting questions, on the lips of us all: "When and How Much?"

1 - 20 of 21 Posts