Honda HR-V Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just printed the list of voice command that this car supports. It is a very long list. I found out from this list that you can control the climate system, nav and phone via voice commands. This list is long and is going to take some time for me to remember.

What are the favorite voice commands that other users are using?

·
Registered
751 Posts
Just a clarification that this is only available on the EX-L, though EX (and LX in Canada) support siri hands-free if you have an iphone.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Just printed the list of voice command that this car supports. It is a very long list. I found out from this list that you can control the climate system, nav and phone via voice commands. This list is long and is going to take some time for me to remember.

What are the favorite voice commands that other users are using?
I didn't realize there were so many commands! Thanks for the heads up on this.

I've extracted the list from the Navigation PDF and included it as a zip folder for anyone else that would like to read more...

Attachments

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

I've extracted the list from the Navigation PDF and included it as a zip folder for anyone else that would like to read more...
Glad that I could help. I have printed the voice commands and leave them in my car. I am trying to remember some of the commands but I am worried that there are way too much to remember. I am constantly being surprised by the HRV and just found out that I could downshift using the paddle shifters while the car is in D mode. Enjoy my drive to work and back everyday with this new car.

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Thanks for posting. ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts