Honda HR-V Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
142 Posts
We have a new '21, no apps.....yet...it's my wife's daily driver, she's not interested - she's quite content with the satellite radio, and when she took our son for a ride, he got it to pair to use Waze from her phone by way of USB, and I had already paired her phone to work by Bluetooth with whatever Honda calls their "hands free" set up. It;s a way more complicated car than she needs, but she's getting used to it, I'm slowly getting used to it - beings as I drive a 3rd gen Fit, some controls (steering wheel phone/radio controls) and feels somewhat familiar in that aspect, but my fingers and touchscreens do NOT get along :) She can have it. I just recently retired, am driving a '15 Fit, about to crack the 70,000 mile mark.....may be the last car I have, just have to keep it maintained and drive it every few days......love both of these cars. It's funny, I see both of our cars in our garage and her HRV looks SO much bigger than my Fit, but when we go out in in the HR, it;s smaller than most vehicles.....guess the 3rd gen Fit, even though it.s the biggest Fit, is still tiny....but plenty roomy inside. Honda did a good job with the HRV, I think......other than missing the "fun factor" my car has ;) But, that's OK, it's her DD.....mine's louder, ruder, smaller. and quicker. and more brash....like me ;)

· Registered
142 Posts
I have three vehicles but I only post about my HR-V here because this is an HR-V forum. That reply above was about 95% Fit content. I’ve read all of your posts since you’ve joined and frankly I’m tired of sifting through the Fit mentions, which is in every post. You seem like a nice guy but I think if I read about your Fit once more then I’m going to throw up in my mouth just a little bit. Oh, sincerely, welcome and it sounds like you/her would have been more happy with an HR-V LX as it doesn’t have all of the bells and whistles and gadgets.

On topic content: SXM app is a good one also
Whatever...... OK, pal, I'll refrain from mentioning the F car ever again here....you happy? Not to mention I'm not the only person here who has ever mentioned the ***, so, again, whatever

1 - 2 of 2 Posts