Honda HR-V Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
751 Posts
Wow... that's an interesting picture at the top of that article. Makes the HR-V look really short (as opposed to tall)... which suits me actually; I'd be just as happy with a "hatchback" as a "crossover". It's probably a combination of being parked on a boat ramp so the rear wheels are lower, and a tall guy (if that's Parks McGants, I think I remember him saying in another article that he's tall... something like 6'5").

Also another rare glimpse of the Mulberry. I'm still on the fence on that one... need to see it in person (how many times has that phrase appeared in this forum?!?).

Good article too; thanks Bicepeak! (What are you going to do with your time when the wait's finally over??)

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow... that's an interesting picture at the top of that article. Makes the HR-V look really short (as opposed to tall)... which suits me actually; I'd be just as happy with a "hatchback" as a "crossover". It's probably a combination of being parked on a boat ramp so the rear wheels are lower, and a tall guy (if that's Parks McGants, I think I remember him saying in another article that he's tall... something like 6'5").

Also another rare glimpse of the Mulberry. I'm still on the fence on that one... need to see it in person (how many times has that phrase appeared in this forum?!?).

Good article too; thanks Bicepeak! (What are you going to do with your time when the wait's finally over??)

I suppose at that time I will actually have to get a life. :)

·
Registered
514 Posts

I actually do not like this picture of how short and sedan like it makes it look! I do like the Mulberry too, but I don't know that I'd actually choose it.

I suppose at that time I will actually have to get a life. :)

Um, not allowed. If you do end up purchasing the HRV, you must spend your time writing reviews, updates, the good/the bad, etc. :D

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I actually do not like this picture of how short and sedan like it makes it look! I do like the Mulberry too, but I don't know that I'd actually choose it.

Um, not allowed. If you do end up purchasing the HRV, you must spend your time writing reviews, updates, the good/the bad, etc. :D
Oh , will my responsibilities never end! :D

·
Registered
109 Posts

mmmmmmmmmmm. That color!!! Always interesting to see as many perspectives as possible. I was just thinking about how our conversations will change once we have this car (or another if the when we see it doesn't suit). I must say it has helped with the wait to have the posts to read daily.

Oh and did I mention I <3 that color???:D:D:D

BTW....what's a tuner?

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
mmmmmmmmmmm. That color!!! Always interesting to see as many perspectives as possible. I was just thinking about how our conversations will change once we have this car (or another if the when we see it doesn't suit). I must say it has helped with the wait to have the posts to read daily.

Oh and did I mention I <3 that color???:D:D:D

BTW....what's a tuner?
A tuner is someone who likes to "soup up" his car to make it more powerful and sporty. :)

·
Registered
54 Posts
With adequate amount of knowledge to be able to do so in a timely fashion. It takes a lot of skill to be a great tuner and know how to make your car perform at it's highest potential. Usually you will have someone that builds the engine and then someone that tunes it.

·
Registered
15 Posts

I've just had a look at this one..... Is it because that guy is so tall that it looks so short? I was expecting that the HRV would sit somewhat higher than my 2009 Civic, which was something I was looking for so it'll be a bit of a disappointment if it's about equal w/what I have now.

·
Registered
751 Posts
I've just had a look at this one..... Is it because that guy is so tall that it looks so short? I was expecting that the HRV would sit somewhat higher than my 2009 Civic, which was something I was looking for so it'll be a bit of a disappointment if it's about equal w/what I have now.
Rest easy. It's 63.2" tall, about 7" taller than my 2003 Acura EL (civic equivalent), 1.4" shorter than 2015 CR-V.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts

In the picture, the top of the car is up to his armpits.

In this video picture
http://automobiles.honda.com/hr-v/#size
the top is eye height of a 5'10" guy

So make no mistake, that man is a giant!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts