Honda HR-V Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!

I'm in Chicago and just got quoted for a 2019 HRV EX-L AWD for the below:

$25,765.00 Plus 12% Off Accessories (with labor), price includes destination fee.

I've done quite a bit of research, and it seems to be a good deal given the MSRP of the car is $26,720 and the invoice is $25,968.

What do you all think? Could there be anything I'm missing? The car is black.

·
Registered
102 Posts
12% sounds like no tax Lol We gotten a free 600.00 accessory and labour so it is a matter of dealing wit hteh sales person how much they are willing to bend keep the sale.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hello everyone!

$25,765.00 Plus 12% Off Accessories (with labor), price includes destination fee.

I've done quite a bit of research, and it seems to be a good deal given the MSRP of the car is $26,720 and the invoice is $25,968.

Hi Maddie Jane! Did you go for it and what color interior? Send pictures and an update on the negotiation if you did :)

·
Registered
497 Posts
It seems like a very fair price. I agree about the accessories- you can get them much less online. Buy the ones you want that are more difficult to install from the dealer for the free labor ( e. g vent visors, protective film) Things like all weather mats & cargo trays are much less online and simple to install.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hello everyone!

Did you go for it?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts