Honda HR-V Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's a bit of a sad day for me...

I caved in and bought an 2015 Tiguan Trendline with Convenience package.
~$27.5K OTR. Former rental with 18K kms.

The wife 'always' wanted a VW, so ... and she liked the Tiguan very much.

I did visit Honda dealer a few days ago and the salesrep said end of June, July, or August, nobody knows ...

Anyways, I've been a loyal Honda guy, but ... it's a bit of a crunch, must-make decision, and driving around with no AC in the 09 Pilot didn't quite help.

Really, when it comes down to it ... the HRV isn't available and I just cannot wait any longer (may be I could, but, the wifey likes VW ... :))

Anyhoo ...

All the best .. I will be around though ;)
Cheers!!!
Lucas.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm a VW lover, 2010 Sportwagon with 155k miles. Thinking of trading it for the HRV or 15 Jetta Sport. It's in the shop (reason for trading) and I'm driving a base Tiguan loaner. Incredibly I don't like it. Keeps feeling like it's going to tip over going around curves.

·
Registered
445 Posts
I'm a VW lover, 2010 Sportwagon with 155k miles. Thinking of trading it for the HRV or 15 Jetta Sport. It's in the shop (reason for trading) and I'm driving a base Tiguan loaner. Incredibly I don't like it. Keeps feeling like it's going to tip over going around curves.
TDI on your current or possible future V-Dub?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Well, let me be the first (if it is ok with HRV4ME), to welcome you to the Honda HR-V Forum. What color and trim level did you order?
Thanks. He already welcomed me. I got a White EX-L. The dealer, Hendricks Honda, didn't charge me for the mats, tint, nitrogen gas, and whatever else they use to jack up the price :) and discounted it 2k plus a $500 military discount (or vice versa).

The sold out over thirty in two weeks so it should be arriving sometime next week. Will post pics when I get it.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Well, let me be the first (if it is ok with HRV4ME), to welcome you to the Honda HR-V Forum. What color and trim level did you order?
Thanks. He already welcomed me. I got a White EX-L. The dealer, Hendricks Honda, didn't charge me for the mats, tint, nitrogen gas, and whatever else they use to jack up the price
and discounted it 2k plus a $500 military discount (or vice versa).

The sold out over thirty in two weeks so it should be arriving sometime next week. Will post pics when I get it.
Hendricks in Charlotte?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts