Honda HR-V Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
If you look on the HRV facebook groups around the world they have other styles of the tube LED lights red, smoked, black housing like mine, and more but i havent seen them for sale anywhere. I love mine it fits the color scheme.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Nice write up! My HRV come standard with them (from Europe so we get all LEDs). Love these ones instead of the standard ones. Out of curiosity...howcome in the US markets are LED lights not very common? Over here in Europe like 99% of new cars come standard with them so was just wondering if there was any particular reason as to why they stick with halogen bulbs?

Again, great work man! :)

·
Registered
435 Posts
Nice write up! My HRV come standard with them (from Europe so we get all LEDs). Love these ones instead of the standard ones. Out of curiosity...howcome in the US markets are LED lights not very common? Over here in Europe like 99% of new cars come standard with them so was just wondering if there was any particular reason as to why they stick with halogen bulbs?

Again, great work man! :)
I think it is a cost saving measure. For instance, our EX-L (CVT) is $26,890. Your EX (CVT) with the LED headlights and such comes to $34,266 after currency conversion.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I think it is a cost saving measure. For instance, our EX-L (CVT) is $26,890. Your EX (CVT) with the LED headlights and such comes to $34,266 after currency conversion.
I think you have got it wrong. I paid £19000 for my HRV (top spec equivalent to the EX-L with navi in the US) and after conversion into US Dollars its $25,135.30. Which is why i'm confused as to why they arn't as common as they are in European markets? I find it rather strange :confused:

·
Registered
435 Posts
I think you have got it wrong. I paid £19000 for my HRV (top spec equivalent to the EX-L with navi in the US) and after conversion into US Dollars its $25,135.30. Which is why i'm confused as to why they arn't as common as they are in European markets? I find it rather strange :confused:
You must have purchased with one heck of a deal. This is from Honda UK's website.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
good work... the lights look fantastic ... on Ebay jdm enjoy shoppin these lights do not sell ... is there any link to buy these lamps ??? Thank you

21 - 37 of 37 Posts