Honda HR-V Forum banner

Jeep Renegade (Fiat 500L) Crash Test

4K views 15 replies 5 participants last post by  HRV4ME 
#1 · (Edited)
#2 ·
2015 Kia Soul. Good.

http://www.iihs.org/iihs/ratings/vehicle/v/kia/soul-4-door-wagon/2015#inline

Just a reminder to everyone that basic physics still applies. These tests are with inanimate objects. If your 2,800 pound Fit/HRV/Soul/Juke/Whatever hits a 5,000 pound SUV, you lose that battle in a big way. We're all here because we like small,but don't fool yourself into thinking small is as safe as big in some scenarios. There are these inescapable things called Inertia and Mass.

End of lecture on reality.

#3 ·
Here we go again, :)
Car reviewers are often listing the Soul as an alternative to the HR-V. Shoppers are doing the same. FWD versions of both are comparable. You threw the Juke in there, so I guess anything goes in this thread. :)

We will just have to wait for the test results of the Renegade. Should be soon, I guess. :)

This post has been deleted
This post has been deleted
#7 ·
Cute. But you didn't bother to google FWD did you? At no time did I suggest any reviewer compared models that didn't exist. Many shoppers are looking for high hatchbacks like the HR-V and the Soul, which is what they both are, and are not interested in AWD. Hence the comparisons.

PS......lately you have been referring to the HR-V as an SUV, not even Honda itself would call it that.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.