In case you were curious..

Sport: $17,995
Latitude: $21,295
Limited: $24,795
Trailhawk: $25,995

·
Registered
633 Posts
Seems about right, I think most of the vehicles that will be coming out in this segment (including the HR-V) will have entry points in the 18k-19k range.

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
Seems about right, I think most of the vehicles that will be coming out in this segment (including the HR-V) will have entry points in the 18k-19k range.
In the article in another thread, it sounds like the Sport is a stripped down version with even AC being an option.

"The Sport trim is the base model and comes with inexpensive 16-inch black steel wheels and manual mirrors. Just about everything is optional at this level, including air-conditioning."

The Latitude level at $21,295 I think is closer to what a base HR-V will be as far as features. Maybe on price too (but I hope lower).

·
Registered
19 Posts
This was posted on Yahoo Autos review...

The 2015 Renegade goes on sale in March, with prices starting at $18,990, $22,290 and $25,790 for Sport, Latitude, and Limited trims, respectively (add about $2,000 for four-wheel drive). The 4X4-only Trailhawk starts at $26,990, which the way we see it, is a reasonably attractive price for a bona-fide Jeep.

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
This was posted on Yahoo Autos review...

The 2015 Renegade goes on sale in March, with prices starting at $18,990, $22,290 and $25,790 for Sport, Latitude, and Limited trims, respectively (add about $2,000 for four-wheel drive). The 4X4-only Trailhawk starts at $26,990, which the way we see it, is a reasonably attractive price for a bona-fide Jeep.
The prices Red quoted are from Edmunds.com.

Interesting how two publications have different numbers. Which one is correct?:eek:

·
Registered
114 Posts
The prices Red quoted are from Edmunds.com.

Interesting how two publications have different numbers. Which one is correct?:eek:
The Yahoo prices include the 995 destination fee. You aren't going to find a sport on the lot without the package that includes AC, so the "real" starting price for a Renegade will be $19k+. I don't expect the HR-V to be any less than that and starting around 20k wouldn't surprise me.

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
The Yahoo prices include the 995 destination fee. You aren't going to find a sport on the lot without the package that includes AC, so the "real" starting price for a Renegade will be $19k+. I don't expect the HR-V to be any less than that and starting around 20k wouldn't surprise me.

Yeah, I think that sounds about right.

That non destination fee price of $17,995 on the Sport really caught my interest, until I saw how little it came with.

·
Registered
81 Posts
seen some videos of this jeep being tested and i have to say it's not bad at all, jeep really did a good job with it
but for me the real test will come when i get to drive one

1 - 9 of 9 Posts