Honda HR-V Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone upgraded their cloth seats to Katzkin Leather Interior? looking for photos, cost, and experience.

On the Katzkin website, I got quoted $1495 installed and shipping.

One of my biggest regrets is not getting leather seats with my Hr-v. any water drop or dirt in the grey cloths seats just get destroyed.plus having dogs does not help at all.

·
Registered
458 Posts
I don't have my car here right now. Look up GT seatcovers online. They are made by covercraft and are about $ 300. They make them only after they are ordered. They custom fit each model. They include a center console cover (for the hinged door) and they have map pockets on the rear of both front seats. The prices are for either the 2 front seats or the rear seat. I was very impressed with everything

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have and like Coverking leather seatcovers, purchased through Costco. If your a member and have any problems with the seat covers, you can return them, no hassle at all.
Coverking

·
Registered
1 Posts
Has anyone upgraded their cloth seats to Katzkin Leather Interior? looking for photos, cost, and experience.

On the Katzkin website, I got quoted $1495 installed and shipping.

One of my biggest regrets is not getting leather seats with my Hr-v. any water drop or dirt in the grey cloths seats just get destroyed.plus having dogs does not help at all.
Don't do it unless you want to burn up in summer. I opted for them when I bought the hrv, would never do it again. Even with tinted windows. Honda should incorporate cooling seats, like other manufacturers. No cooling seats, forget it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts