Honda HR-V Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Honda HR-V Vti-S
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My LED bulbs arrived today from Amazon.com, they were ordered on 11/05/2021.
The bulbs came with a trim removal tool and a written guide showing where the bulbs fitted.
Simple to install and made a huge difference to the interior lighting. I don't understand why LED interior lighting is not standard in new cars these days. :cry:

·
Registered
Brilliant Sporty Blue Honda HR-V 1.5 iVTEC SE 6 Speed Manual
751 Posts
Congrats!

In the UK, only the sunvisor and boot lights are halogen, the rest come from the factory as LED, including the super secret blue downlighter that no one else seems to have!

Has it reeealllyyyy taken six months for those bulbs to arrive, or are you using the quaint American date system?

And I know you keep banging on about the humidity in Oz, but does it really requrire TWO brollies to cope with it??!!

What is the plastic, ahem, 'bulge' in phots 1 and 3 near the rear head restraints - retaining clip for middle seat belt, dog guard insert?

·
Registered
2021 Honda HR-V Vti-S
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Congrats!

In the UK, only the sunvisor and boot lights are halogen, the rest come from the factory as LED, including the super secret blue downlighter that no one else seems to have!

Has it reeealllyyyy taken six months for those bulbs to arrive, or are you using the quaint American date system?

And I know you keep banging on about the humidity in Oz, but does it really requrire TWO brollies to cope with it??!!

What is the plastic, ahem, 'bulge' in phots 1 and 3 near the rear head restraints - retaining clip for middle seat belt, dog guard insert?
Yeah US date system, I am trying to remain onside with our friends on the other side of the pond.
Cat Carnivore Felidae Comfort Small to medium-sized cats

There used to be 3 brollies in the back, but I snaffled one of them for golf.
Font Circle Symmetry Gas Pattern

In the picture below, the tip of the red arrow pointing at the river mouth, is where I am located. We just had 45.5mm (1.8 in.) in the last 2.5 hrs, the rain band to the North West is headed our way also. The rain down here can be similar to what you would have experienced in Singapore. :eek:

Map Line Font Slope Parallel

Is this the bulge your talking about?
If so, it is the head restraint for middle passenger in the rear seat.

Car Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive mirror

·
Registered
Brilliant Sporty Blue Honda HR-V 1.5 iVTEC SE 6 Speed Manual
751 Posts
Thanks for the response, if you look at your third image in post 2 there is a beige bulge at the top of the image which appears to have something printed on it. I have seen other images posted on here with something similar, however, it does not appear to tie in with the location of my middle seat passenger seat belt retainer, nor the covered inserts for my dog guard.

Honda appear to have gone out of their way to change things at the factory for every market. The steerign wheel CRUISE button for the US market is marked MAIN in the UK, your Hazard Warning Light Switch (buttton is black, triangle is red) is different to to mine, the entire button is red.

Car Vehicle Speedometer Gear shift White

·
Registered
2021 Honda HR-V Vti-S
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Thanks for the response, if you look at your third image in post 2 there is a beige bulge at the top of the image which appears to have something printed on it. I have seen other images posted on here with something similar, however, it does not appear to tie in with the location of my middle seat passenger seat belt retainer, nor the covered inserts for my dog guard.
Now I see what you are referring too.
Gas Font Art Electric blue T-shirt

It's a 3rd Tether Point for baby capsule or a child car seat. some of our baby car seats come with a long seat belt that attach's to an anchor point on the parcel shelf in sedans or in the case of SUV's some have an anchor point like our HRV.
But seeing as how that tether point in the roof, is also in the rear crumple zone, I wouldn't like use it if I could find an alternative point.

Rectangle Font Parallel Technology Screenshot

Gadget Gas Font Bumper Plastic

Sports equipment Hood Bumper Fender Automotive exterior

·
Registered
101 Posts
Oh why must they change so many little things depending on market? In Canada the Cruise is labelled Main. I was not on a stretch of road where I could use it for a few weeks and once I was I could not remember how to engage.

Also Had's owner your steering wheel on the other side.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts