1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Reactions: idearat

·
Registered
751 Posts
Thanks, Nolan! I am liking that green. (Mulberry too, but if Canada follows US colour choices I won't get that with the manual EX).

·
Registered
27 Posts
Many years ago when Chevy introduced the Tracker I bought a "Scuba Blue" one based on the pictures in the brochure. That was a nice sea blue. The car that arrived turned out to be more purple. It looked like a giant grape. I hated that color, my wife hated the color and my sons hated the color. I tried to give it to them but they wouldn't take it. I had to trade the car in because no one would buy it. Purple, or Mulberry, in this case is not a good color for a car. Make sure you see it in person and in full sunlight before putting any money down.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Many years ago when Chevy introduced the Tracker I bought a "Scuba Blue" one based on the pictures in the brochure. That was a nice sea blue. The car that arrived turned out to be more purple. It looked like a giant grape. I hated that color, my wife hated the color and my sons hated the color. I tried to give it to them but they wouldn't take it. I had to trade the car in because no one would buy it. Purple, or Mulberry, in this case is not a good color for a car. Make sure you see it in person and in full sunlight before putting any money down.

I wouldn't put money down for something I have not seen. I will say that the mulberry looks very dark in the photos I have seen and looks like a nice shade, so I can't wait to see it in person. I have driven a bright purple car before, which definitely screamed out, but I think this version of mulberry looks to be done right. So if I like it, that is all that matters since I'm looking to buy and keep.

·
Administrator
1,822 Posts
I have not seen the green yet. I saw the Mulberry. It's more of a black purple. The new black is kind of interesting . It has tiny grey specks in the paint up close.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts