Honda HR-V Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
572 Posts
I kinda like it. For me, I bought the HRV for the great lines that it has, more than any other feature or benefit I just think it looks perfect. I really like how the rear door is ingenious in that it doesn't have a traditional door pull, and is hidden up in the window. Much nicer execution that the Toyota CHR, which has got too much of that stupid Juke look… HRV looks like true crossover mini-coupe....

·
Registered
522 Posts
I also appreciate the lines on the HR-V. Especially it's coupe - style appearance. I love it when someone wants to put something in the back and they can't figure out how! LOL. It is a secret door ;)
I like everything on this new prototype except that large front grill- it kind of looks like the child of the Mazda CX-3 and Toyota C-HR. I'm also not a fan of two tone color cars.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Unlike Honda's last HR-V which was discontinued, this product sure looks like a winner.
Not only looks, performs great, but if they continue to advance between new earth-dream engines, hybrid, electric models, it could have a long legacy.

Right now I"m looking at the 2019 Honda insight, which looks like another winner.
So if gas prices continue to climb, this is the future.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Not a fan of the rims as they look like hub caps, but the rest is ::heart eyes::

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
I really like it but wish they would've done something different with the front grill. The rest of the car kind of looks like a Tesla Model X.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts