Honda HR-V Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
782 Posts
But I hate that the reviewer quotes prices like this: "Fully equipped, it barely tops $22,000, while the C-HR, HR-V, Renegade, and EcoSport all max out in the upper $20,000 range" Great, but earlier you mentioned that it doesn't have AWD or leather, which the top of the line HRV does. So, apples to apples, compare it to maybe a EX at $22,500. Sure you don't get the BOSE stereo. But, you get a Honda.

·
Registered
517 Posts
I'm not a fan of the two tone colors. The only color that is monotone is blue. As an older fart, Bose stereo doesn't mean that much to me. It will be a big draw to the 35 & under demographic.

For my purposes, storage capacity drew me to the Fit and then storage plus AWD to the HR-V. Yesterday, I easily fit my 2 short kayaks in the HR-V.

·
Registered
2 Posts
When buying a car, whether truck, SUV, sedan or what have you, something important to consider is data on the reputation a company has in terms of how long the cars lasts and resale values. I'd guess Hondas last longer or at least have better resale value than Nissans.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts