Honda HR-V Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'm assuming the pic above is the cheapest variant (the S) and with a starting price of RM 99,800, that is more expensive than Indonesia's most expensive variant, the 1.8L prestige.

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm assuming the pic above is the cheapest variant (the S) and with a starting price of RM 99,800, that is more expensive than Indonesia's most expensive variant, the 1.8L prestige.

Yes...that is the "S". Amazing the price difference between countries.

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What might be more interesting is the 'bland' steering wheel. No audio, phone, or cruise control buttons on that beast.

Well the good news for us in NA is that all models will be getting steering wheel buttons. I posted the picture mainly to show how the knobs for climate control will look on our LX. (Hard to find any pictures of this!)

I did not intend to portray this as a 100% accurate rendition of what we will get in NA.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Looking at the picture above, i have to say, the interior doesn't look so bad without any trim, that's a look i can get used to if that's what the north american based model will end up looking like.

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Looking at the picture above, i have to say, the interior doesn't look so bad without any trim, that's a look i can get used to if that's what the north american based model will end up looking like.
I was thinking the same thing. Did you notice the contrasting textures between the parts you normally see as a different color and the rest of the dash? Looks very elegant.

I am liking it. I am thinking the LX in NA will look very close to it.
(The radio will be different. There are some pictures there of other radios we may get , ones with smaller screens than what we see on the EX).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts