Honda HR-V Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone see one with a manual yet?

I'm wondering if Honda will make them available right away or only the more popular CVT trims for now.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
At least I know they are available! I still haven't seen a Jeep Renegade with the manual yet and those have been out since late March. Glad Honda isn't taking the same approach.

·
Registered
185 Posts
One was in my dealer's lot yesterday, ready for sale. A silver LX. I didn't test drive it though, since I was only interested in their CVTs.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Aw, c'mon Leon, where's your loyalty to the forum?? Especially us poor Canadians who need to get our thrills vicariously for a couple more months...

:laugh:

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Dealer will tell you anything. :)

·
Registered
185 Posts
LOL....it is weird how sometimes the dealer doesn't know this stuff. :)
Saw a silver one this morning and really liked it, but I want black inside and a manual.
A silver CVT LX is my first choice so I just called my dealer to find out what their silver really is. Am awaiting his call back lol.

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
A silver CVT LX is my first choice so I just called my dealer to find out what their silver really is. Am awaiting his call back lol.

Leon,
I have the training manual right in front of me. Says Alabaster Silver Metallic- LX CVT or EX, EX-L CVT ....interior only comes in gray. Manual is not available in this color.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
My local dealer actually has a manual, yay!! Hopefully testing tonight or tomorrow. It's an LX trim and I know I'd want the EX, but at least the drive feel should be the same.

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
It was a higher trim. Their manual was Modern Steel. The dealer got confused as he wasn't familiar with the difference between silver and modern steel yet.
Ah....I see. I have had dealers say colors to me that I knew weren't even on the HR-V. :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts