Honda HR-V Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried posting a pic of my new HR-V and I get the following message:

To be able to post links or images your post count must be greater. You currently have 3 posts.

Please remove links from your message, then you will be able to submit your post.

How many posts do you need to have before you can add pics or urls? First forum I've seen with this rule.......:eek:

·
Registered
435 Posts
I tried posting a pic of my new HR-V and I get the following message:

To be able to post links or images your post count must be greater. You currently have 3 posts.

Please remove links from your message, then you will be able to submit your post.

How many posts do you need to have before you can add pics or urls? First forum I've seen with this rule.......:eek:
I've seen this other times as well. Chances are, it is to help curb spam from getting onto the forum. On other forums, I have come across many posts where a spammer will create an account and their only post will be a bunch of links to something.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
I've seen this other times as well. Chances are, it is to help curb spam from getting onto the forum. On other forums, I have come across many posts where a spammer will create an account and their only post will be a bunch of links to something.
Actually, we had one of those ~6 months ago, who kept posting spammy links to watch sportscasts. Admins would know if the policy was changed to keep out people like him.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Thanks for the information and starting this thread, I knew it couldn't be too many posts required, but it's nice to have an actual figure to work with.
It's a bit frustrating but I completely understand why it's that way.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts