Honda HR-V Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Everyone releases their reviews 1 May, because that's the day Honda's press embargo ends. All the reviews and test drives were done several weeks ago. If anyone here gets dead trees in the mail, you might even get your review a few days early.

·
Registered
632 Posts
Everyone releases their reviews 1 May, because that's the day Honda's press embargo ends. All the reviews and test drives were done several weeks ago. If anyone here gets dead trees in the mail, you might even get your review a few days early.
Embargo ends April 30th at 5:00 AM Eastern Time, so we should see Miami event first looks / reviews on the 30th. MotorWeek will be 1 day late.

·
Registered
316 Posts
All of the PBS stations near me show Motorweek on Saturdays (meaning May 2nd) and the stations that are on my cable system air it at 5:30 AM. I believe I should have read/viewed all of the other online reports by then.

·
Registered
738 Posts
One thing to be on the look out for as time goes on are long-term reviews as those really give you a great sense of what to expect and what it's like as an owner, some publications do them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts