Honda HR-V Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title suggests, we are moving. Do I need to get the valves or some other adjustment to account for the higher (5000) ft altitude?

·
Registered
73 Posts
What Goobers said. And congrats on the move. Slightly less crime and warmer. Just out of curiousity, why are you moving? I only ask as Albuquerque wouldn't be my 1st choice although almost any place is better than the Windy City.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
My in-laws live in ABQ. You'll have much milder winters, and much hotter (but dryer) summers.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
As the title suggests, we are moving. Do I need to get the valves or some other adjustment to account for the higher (5000) ft altitude?
Thanks. Wife went to school there, has some friends, able to swap our house in Chgo for one twice as big, lower taxes and best of all winter will seem like spring.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Thanks. Wife went to school there, has some friends, able to swap our house in Chgo for one twice as big, lower taxes and best of all winter will seem like spring.
It’ll be a definite temperature adjustment. Regardless of it being dry heat, hot is hot, trust me! Hope you adjust well & good luck.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts