Honda HR-V Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!

I've been a lurker in this forum since I heard about the introduction of the HR-V last year, and I finally became an owner of a Crystal Black Pearl EX Manual just a couple of days ago.

Initially I was set on a Modern Steel Metallic, but when I saw the black color in person, I knew I had have it. Unfortunately, I gave up on trying to get anything under MSRP after looking at all the dealers around my area, but that's understandable since it's a brand new model from Honda.

Overall, I love the car to death and can't wait to add more stuff to it. I will take better pictures later, but here are some..

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
awesome! can't wait to get my 6MT EX, could be months though, Honda seems to think that people only want AWD in the PNW :mad:

how well do you like that CD tray mount?.. is it pretty stable. I've not seen one of those before.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I feel your pain! Hopefully HR-V's will stock up asap, like the Fits are now.

I have a Mountek nGroove Snap 2 magnetic mount that I stole from my sister's car >:D. IMO it's the most stable and convenient way to attach/remove your phone. A flat piece of magnet attaches to the back of your phone and as long as you don't have a thick phone case, it'll stick in there like a strong fridge magnet.

Here is a link to the latest model

·
Registered
738 Posts
Great choice on a first new vehicle. Going with just about anything Honda you really can't go wrong. With the mass amounts of vehicles they produce it's shocking to see they have so few issues and complaints. Honda for the win!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Nice! I was looking for an HRV with the exterior options.

Any photos from the side? And did you get the side trim by chance?

·
Registered
42 Posts
OK, stupid question (no, i haven't read through the manual much)... The center ring in the gauge cluster.... How did you get red and blue? I've only seen white and green? I just have the ex. Not sure if that makes a difference.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Try pressing the select/reset knob while the car is stopped and in accessory mode.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I feel your pain! Hopefully HR-V's will stock up asap, like the Fits are now.

I have a Mountek nGroove Snap 2 magnetic mount that I stole from my sister's car >:D. IMO it's the most stable and convenient way to attach/remove your phone. A flat piece of magnet attaches to the back of your phone and as long as you don't have a thick phone case, it'll stick in there like a strong fridge magnet.

Here is a link to the latest model http://www.amazon.com/Mountek-nGroo...8&qid=1432173054&sr=8-1&keywords=mountek+snap
I have something similar for half the price, and the mount is nice and doesn't require screws :)

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/New-...k-Steelie-Car-Kit-for-iphone/32255668079.html

·
Registered
5 Posts
My salesman said they probably wouldn't be shipping 6spd to the NE, as they aren't AWD. Would have to special order it seems.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Nice! I was looking for an HRV with the exterior options.

Any photos from the side? And did you get the side trim by chance?
No... my HR-V only came with the front and rear lower trims. I think it'll look really nice with it.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Congrats! Do you find that CD mount in the way of the touch screen? I generally don't think I would be using touchscreen generally alot but I find it hard to have a mount for my huge Samsung Note3 phone.... Most holders I found generally cant support the weight of it. Sad life.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
The CD mount itself does not obstruct me from viewing or touching the screen. A large phone however, will block the top 0-20% of the screen from viewing depending on how you attach the magnet to your phone. I have a Galaxy S4 and it does not interfere or block the touch screen at all.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts