Honda HR-V Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Three honda's in my driveway now two civics and 2013 CRV EXL that I am driving now.

Wife is getting that vehicle this summer ( she loves it ) and then the decision about what to purchase. Strong possibility it could be another CRV.

I like the looks of new HRV but would like some more horsepower. It also looks like they don't supply any kind of premium sound upgrade except do it yourself.

I really like the new Nissan Murano looks. It's not cheap though and well it's not a honda is it. I also kind of like the new Juke look ...

Whatever I get is going to have AWD ... I will drive an HRV before making any decisions. I am 6'2 and lots of headroom for me in CRV ... will also be checking that out.

Now if they had an HRV Si option available right away that would be hard to not take really seriously. The current 2013 CRV at least when empty ish and even loaded down responds pretty darn well to stepping on the gas. The newest 2015 CRV adds in just a bit more power I think.

Good luck everyone on making your decisions!

·
Registered
514 Posts
Most on here don't like the look of the juke. Murano is great, but like you said too much, which is why I really love the rogue! Have to see the hrv first though.

·
Registered
15 Posts
debating

For me its been between the HRV and 2016 Tucson. Highest trim Tucson offers more bells and whistles that I actually like, like the panoramic roof, power liftgate and power seats...but its not a Honda LOL. Its reliability ratings have been pretty excellent everywhere (Consumer reports and other rankings) since the current gen...So we'll see. Tucson's release is July, but if I love the HRV in May when I sit in it, and drive it, I may not make it to July! :nerd:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Three honda's in my driveway now two civics and 2013 CRV EXL that I am driving now.

Wife is getting that vehicle this summer ( she loves it ) and then the decision about what to purchase. Strong possibility it could be another CRV.

I like the looks of new HRV but would like some more horsepower. It also looks like they don't supply any kind of premium sound upgrade except do it yourself.

I really like the new Nissan Murano looks. It's not cheap though and well it's not a honda is it. I also kind of like the new Juke look ...

Whatever I get is going to have AWD ... I will drive an HRV before making any decisions. I am 6'2 and lots of headroom for me in CRV ... will also be checking that out.

Now if they had an HRV Si option available right away that would be hard to not take really seriously. The current 2013 CRV at least when empty ish and even loaded down responds pretty darn well to stepping on the gas. The newest 2015 CRV adds in just a bit more power I think.

Good luck everyone on making your decisions!
Check out reports of 2015 CRV vibration problems first. This is what made me go for my Mazda instead.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Most on here don't like the look of the juke. Murano is great, but like you said too much, which is why I really love the rogue! Have to see the hrv first though.
I must say I love the look of the juke. And it's a huge joy to drive. What held me back was that it had 0 space for a backseat and the boot was even smaller. If they just made it like 6-8 inches longer, I would have gone for it a long time ago.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts