Honda HR-V Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2022 HR-V EX AWD
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I own a '22 HR-V. Just curious if anyone else has noticed that the car talks to you if you drive off without your (or your passenger's) buckling the seatbelts or accelerate while parking break is on? These are the only two times I've gotten verbal messages from the car. Mine has a female voice.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Does she listen? 😇
Never. She just keeps on yelling at me. At first, I thought my ex wife was behind the dash. "Your seatbelt isn't on." "When I said "turn right here" I meant turn LEFT but immediately." "Why can't you drive faster (as I'm going 10 over)?" "Damn. You're packing a tree trunk!"

·
Registered
2022 HR-V EX AWD
170 Posts
Interesting, I haven't heard this from ours.

Reactions: John35g

·
Registered
17 Posts
Interesting, I haven't heard this from ours.
It may be turned on/off/up/down. You can access it by going to Settings, System and then Verbal Reminder to turn it off, on, up or down. My 22 Sport has it however it is obscure in the owner's manual. The easiest way to find it is download the manual and then run a search on "Verbal Reminder".

·
Registered
395 Posts
I own a '22 HR-V. Just curious if anyone else has noticed that the car talks to you if you drive off without your (or your passenger's) buckling the seatbelts or accelerate while parking break is on? These are the only two times I've gotten verbal messages from the car. Mine has a female voice.
my 21 sport does the same thing...

·
Registered
2021 LX AWD Modern Steel Metallic
202 Posts
My 2021 has the WYF option. She automatically tells me if I am going too fast, too close to the car in front, tells me if I am too far to the left, if I am in a school zone, if I should turn on the wipers, the headlights, the turn signals, and where to turn next :love:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts