Honda HR-V Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. We've been trying to decide for years what vehicle to get next; we knew we wanted AWD, a moonroof, and something that would fit 3 preteens in the back. One evening, we were debating the Crosstour, and saw the announcement that the HR-V was available for purchase. We had never heard of this vehicle before, despite my husband being a car guy. The next day, we checked the local Honda dealership. They had 2 LXs on the lot, but no moonroof. Later that week, we got a call that an EX just came off the truck. Yesterday, we signed the paperwork and took home a Crystal Black Pearl AWD EX (about $350 under MSRP). It was close between the HR-V and what would have been our 4th Subaru (2015 Forester), but the cleaner interior of the HR-V, the blind spot coverage, and overall features won us over. We used to have a 1993 Honda Civic that we traded in 11 years ago, we hope the HR-V treats us just as well!

·
Registered
66 Posts
I hear it's contagious... All these people around me suddenly gonna get it too. I suspect it's my fault. I shouldn't have let them sit in it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts