Honda HR-V Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a 2019 left over HR V Touring Milano Red, pleased so far. Previously owned a 2008 CR V, 2009 Accord and 2002 Civic and a 2005 Acura EL. Handles well and like the extra features...Got the Honda mats and the body side molding( Hate parking lot dings)..Just bought a set of 17 inch Honda rims for the Winter tires but I still need to get a set of Tire Pressure Sensors and tires for them. CVT takes some getting used to but it will be ok I'm sure. Loved my CR V which is what this replaced....Turbo /oil dilution issues scared me away from getting a new one.

BigAL

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just bought a 2019 left over HR V Touring Milano Red, pleased so far. Previously owned a 2008 CR V, 2009 Accord and 2002 Civic and a 2005 Acura EL. Handles well and like the extra features...Got the Honda mats and the body side molding( Hate parking lot dings)..Just bought a set of 17 inch Honda rims for the Winter tires but I still need to get a set of Tire Pressure Sensors and tires for them. CVT takes some getting used to but it will be ok I'm sure. Loved my CR V which is what this replaced....Turbo /oil dilution issues scared me away from getting a new one.

BigAL

1 - 2 of 2 Posts