Honda HR-V Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well sometimes change is not good.or is it what are your thoughts and wh? you foind it easier to simply see and go or figure and find????

·
Administrator
280 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
A very different look- will take some getting used to but is much easier to read. I bookmarked the "New Posts" and it isn't hard to navigate. I like the "dark" mode better- easier on the eyes.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I saved the Url differently. now. not liking at all the look, not at all. May work for Mobile. if that is what hte site was after they should separate Mobile and Desktop. For the oops Page you have t o redo over your favorites why it incorrectly shown.

·
Administrator
280 Posts
I got the same oops when using the bookmark to the old site. You can get rid of it by creating a bookmark to one of the new pages.
I saved the Url differently. now. not liking at all the look, not at all. May work for Mobile. if that is what hte site was after they should separate Mobile and Desktop. For the oops Page you have t o redo over your favorites why it incorrectly shown.
Heya all,

Yeah, the bookmarks will need to be updated as the new software has rewritten the URLs.

@fishycomics - What specifically are you not liking about the new look?

Jeff M

·
Administrator
280 Posts

·
Administrator
280 Posts
Thanks @AG Jeff. That' is more clickin' than on many other forums.

Who woulda thought that New Posts were under Popular? (my wife is correct, I'm CLUELESS)

Just sayin'.
@Carbuff2

We are working on a few updates that will make "New Posts" and "Subscribed or Followed" threads easier to navigate to.

Standby for updates.

Jeff M

1 - 13 of 13 Posts