Honda HR-V Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
751 Posts
Nice find. This was a euro-spec (left-hand drive, Android screen), obviously British review. They all come from the same factory.

Which makes me still hopeful we'll get the dual-zone climate in Canada...

·
Registered
738 Posts
The blue on their model looks really dark. Hope it's the lighting!:eek:
More than likely its the lighting.
Video's and pictures are never accurate ways to judge how a color actually looks. Seeing them in person is the ultimate way to judge.

·
Registered
751 Posts
But Canada only has one climate zone - COLD! :D
Ha... yes, and we all live in igloos. :rolleyes:

Actually I happen to live in Canada's banana belt, warmer than a lot of the states... we might get 2 or 3 light snow falls in a winter, and it usually melts away within a day or two. No snow at all this winter; not unusual. We've had nice spring weather and temps, and blossoms on the trees, since January... actually the blossoms are pretty much all done now.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Ha... yes, and we all live in igloos. :rolleyes:

Actually I happen to live in Canada's banana belt, warmer than a lot of the states... we might get 2 or 3 light snow falls in a winter, and it usually melts away within a day or two. No snow at all this winter; not unusual. We've had nice spring weather and temps, and blossoms on the trees, since January... actually the blossoms are pretty much all done now.
I actually visited your city back in the '90's while working in Renton/Everett on a Boeing project. My wife and I took a hydrofoil ferry to Victoria to spend the day. It was the cleanest city I've ever seen, reminding us more of a theme park than a working city. I do recall most of the coastal area west of the Cascades has a tropical rainforest climate.

Sorry for the mass stereotype. Where I live, we all go barefoot, make moonshine, play banjos, and have three teeth. :rolleyes:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts