Honda HR-V Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
That looks good. Where did you get it??? I have looked at a few local box stores but the wheel covers they sell are for 14.5 to 15. The honda hrv wheel is only around 14 inches across and needs a small size to fit right without moving. Do you have the leather wrapped steering wheel on yours?? I like the feel of a thicker steering wheel..by the way the dash cover looks good also. Where did you get that from??

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That looks good. Where did you get it??? I have looked at a few local box stores but the wheel covers they sell are for 14.5 to 15. The honda hrv wheel is only around 14 inches across and needs a small size to fit right without moving. Do you have the leather wrapped steering wheel on yours?? I like the feel of a thicker steering wheel..by the way the dash cover looks good also. Where did you get that from??
Mayco Bell Microfiber Leather Car Medium Steering wheel Cover (14.5''-15'',Black Dark Blue) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07PLZ9QZ...abc_SQVNV2RZ3TBFSWXQEE8K?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
Thanks! Thats the link above; From Amazon. It fits perfectly! The dash cover is also from Amazon haha

·
Registered
2021 LX AWD Modern Steel Metallic
56 Posts
I also got a steering wheel cover this week. I got it on eBay in my HR-V accessories search list. It is a guaranteed fit for the HR-V and they were true to their word. A bit of a struggle to put on (Do it on a hot day), but it is a great fit and my arthritic hands find the increased diameter to be more comfortable.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I also got a steering wheel cover this week. I got it on eBay in my HR-V accessories search list. It is a guaranteed fit for the HR-V and they were true to their word. A bit of a struggle to put on (Do it on a hot day), but it is a great fit and my arthritic hands find the increased diameter to be more comfortable. View attachment 32141
What size did you get????

·
Registered
75 Posts
Nice dude! Love how ur wheel cover, guages, and iron patriot all match the blue color scheme. 😄

....although you shoulda wore blue pants for the picture. 😂

·
Registered
74 Posts
I have the leather wraped wheel but still want to increase the diameter. Do you thing putting a wheel cover on would marr the leather over time???

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I have the leather wraped wheel but still want to increase the diameter. Do you thing putting a wheel cover on would marr the leather over time???
I don’t think it will. The cover doesn’t move around so it should be good

1 - 20 of 30 Posts