Honda HR-V Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Honda HRV Sport AWD
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What do you guys think how this looks from 1-10? Thinking my next step is coil overs and lowering it a bit more. Fitment looks good right now so lowering it hopefully will look better and flushed.

·
Registered
2019 HR-V EX
138 Posts
Any plans to paint the brake calipers? While we haven't touched our HR-V's yet, we found that Honda calipers rust within a couple years.
I always use G2 Caliper Paint.

·
Registered
154 Posts
It does look good but you should post up the tire and wheel specs.

I would also recommend to debadge the rear hatch.
The HRV, Brown and AWD emblems do not have locating holes and can be cleanly removed.

·
Registered
Brilliant Sporty Blue Honda HR-V 1.5 iVTEC SE 6 Speed Manual
48 Posts
Looking good. Possibly some subtle silver or chrome accents to provide a contrast?

Just out of curiosity, is there a legal maximum you can tint your front side windows?

This is the Tinted Window Regulations in the UK, hence why I only got the rear doors and hatch glass tinted.

If you do consider debadging, dental floss and a hairdryer starting off on a gentle heat were the weapons of choice used on another forum I was a member of. I was fortunate the rust on my tailgate took care of most of the hard work for me, whether I wanted rid of them or not.

Regards,

HT

·
Registered
111 Posts
I'm surprised the fronts dont rub under full compression, I cant imagine you can lower it unless you add significant camber.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Another option is to black out the emblems or get smoke colored ones. The badges do really stand out. I personally wouldn't have a black car. They show every element of dust and the paint swirls seems to show up more readily on them.

One other thing that now stands out are the roof rails. Are you going to do anything with them?

·
Registered
67 Posts
With that blacked out look and the lowering you plan to do, I'd say throw on a set of OEM-style window visors. It rounds out the look at the top of the car quite nicely.

·
Registered
414 Posts
With that blacked out look and the lowering you plan to do, I'd say throw on a set of OEM-style window visors. It rounds out the look at the top of the car quite nicely.
Definitely second the idea of the cool sleek black OEM window visors. They will look terrific with your super black scheme and they are quite useful, too. Venting heat in summer or defogging windshield in cold weather without exposure by cracking open the visored windows is useful. Inexpensive, they fit very well, and are sturdy. Good accessory for the striking look of your HRV, Wai Lam

1 - 10 of 10 Posts