Honda HR-V Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone had this glitch fixed? It doesn’t do this all the time but when it is cold it flickers on and off and sometimes will not come on. Honda wants me to have the problem when I drive it in for repairs but sometimes it works. I have videos and the like. They said they haven’t seem this problem before (that is crap) and that I should believe everything I read on the forum-crap also.

Thanks for the help. I either and going to trade this car in or try to get it fixed. Thanks
kim

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the idea. I started the car this morning and there was a little flashing of the first number and one (- half circle that was flickering. I turned the brightness down. It was still flickering so I turned the car off and tried it again- was still flickering. Will work with this to see if when it goes out completely it will at least come back on.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Has anyone had this glitch fixed? It doesn’t do this all the time but when it is cold it flickers on and off and sometimes will not come on. Honda wants me to have the problem when I drive it in for repairs but sometimes it works. I have videos and the like. They said they haven’t seem this problem before (that is crap) and that I should believe everything I read on the forum-crap also.

Thanks for the help. I either and going to trade this car in or try to get it fixed. Thanks
kim
I started having the same. Mine would be blank or glitches letters and numbers for a out 10 mins the work. Honda told me the sane. I had a picture even. It's happening almost daily now.
Automotive tire Tire Car Motor vehicle Automotive lighting

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Honda knows full well about this issue and it seems to be happening to many more regardless of the year. They are claiming ignorance so there isn’t a recall and they would need to spend millions to fix them all. SMH Honda.

·
Registered
Brilliant Sporty Blue Honda HR-V 1.5 iVTEC SE 6 Speed Manual
1,376 Posts
@caNwa

1. Is that scratches on the dash perspex, if so, what are you using to clean it?

2. Is that a gap in the perspex or a shadow to the right of the fuel gauge readout?

3. It may be just the angle you've taken the image, but the E & F, 0 - 90 on that guage look as if they are sloping up to the right; the E is lower than the F, and 0 is lower than the 90, instead of them being level with each other, is that the case?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts