Honda HR-V Forum banner
21 - 40 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
That's interesting that you do not get a paper manual anymore. It has been a few years since I bought a new car, and just took for granted they would have one. Not sure I need to get one when ours finally gets here, but it is nice to know how to get one if needed.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Ordered my set today. It will be nice to have the full owner's manual for reference--and a little lightweight bedside reading!!! It will be interesting to see what the other 323 pages have to say that's not in the owner's guide.

·
Registered
2019 Honda HR-V Touring CBP
625 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Ordered a FREE set for my wife's HRV & my HRV......Just got them both today.
The full owners manual is pretty chunky at over 470 pages.

Nice to have a copy in the vehicle just in case........since it's FREE, why not? :laugh:

Looking for a protective bag/cover/pouch for the HR-V owners manual so it doesn't get beat up in the glove box. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
419 Posts
Ziplock bag keeps these papers and books clean, flat, weatherproof, and all in one place. The glove box fits them well or you can stow them in the mesh pocket at the back of the front seat. You don’t need a special kind of bag. Find a gallon size or jumbo freezer bag in the zipper or press-to-close type In a grocery store.

21 - 40 of 49 Posts