Honda HR-V Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a used ‘16 EX (bought it in ‘16 with 2k miles on it) and I can’t seem to figure out how to delete a couple of phone numbers which were previously paired to the car on the screen. I’m actually pretty tech savvy but this one has me stumped. Any ideas?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Have you deleted the previously paired phone?
That should remove the number/s.

Download the Owners manual & the Navigation manual below if you don't have them,
2016 HR-V Owner's Manual
2016 HR-V Navigation Manual (Revised 5/13/2016)
I have a printed manual that I had the dealership print out for me and I have the disc, but I haven’t had any success in finding instructions on how to delete those numbers, hence my post here. I’ll try your links to see if anything is different. Thank you!

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
You can always just do a factory reset on the head unit. That will delete all the station presets, stored phone numbers, etc. Start fresh!

Font Rectangle Parallel Screenshot Number

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
How many radio stations do you really have? Do you really use? I don't go much beyond my top 6-8.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
How many radio stations do you really have? Do you really use? I don't go much beyond my top 6-8.
Yeah, I only use the top row, but I have c-PTSD & memory issues. Having to reprogram all those is harder for someone like me. 😕

1 - 9 of 9 Posts