Honda HR-V Forum banner

Pick the color of your new HRV.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that we know the actual color configurations based on specific levels (LX, EX, etc), many have contacted me asking for a new thread on color selection as their pick may have changed since several weeks or months ago. So here you go enjoy. :)

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Who are the many?! People speak up so you can be scolded.
Well, I did say this in the other color thread.....

" I don't know about the advisability of adding a THIRD thread and poll about color, but now I am curious as to the choices now that colors and transmission choices are limited."

Should I be scolded?.....If so, please be gentle.:crying:

·
Registered
514 Posts
Who are the many?! People speak up so you can be scolded.
Well, I did say this in the other color thread.....

" I don't know about the advisability of adding a THIRD thread and poll about color, but now I am curious as to the choices now that colors and transmission choices are limited."

Should I be scolded?.....If so, please be gentle.
Possibly, still can't see *many* people asking hrv for yet another nuisance thread. Even with the new info, I think it is still a wait and see in person for many.

·
Registered
48 Posts
[FONT=&quot]I like the EX with CVT and AWD. [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Although the lower cost of the LX is tempting, [/FONT]I don’t need bells and whistles or extra cost of the EX-L.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Although I very much like the blue exterior, I am too clumsy for the grey interior, so neither blue nor silver, since both only come in the light interior.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Black is too dark, white can look too dirty, so I'm looking at purple, grey, red, or green.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] Red is almost too much color, the grey is well, kinda grey. I'd like to see the purple and green in person before deciding.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]But the biggest factor is when they get here! :)
[/FONT]

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for your feedback. In reality couldn't every thread here be a nuisance thread, though I am one who believes it says more about the person making the statement than to whom they are directing it to. ;)

[FONT=&quot]I like the EX with CVT and AWD. [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Although the lower cost of the LX is tempting, [/FONT]I don’t need bells and whistles or extra cost of the EX-L.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Although I very much like the blue exterior, I am too clumsy for the grey interior, so neither blue nor silver, since both only come in the light interior.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Black is too dark, white can look too dirty, so I'm looking at purple, grey, red, or green.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] Red is almost too much color, the grey is well, kinda grey. I'd like to see the purple and green in person before deciding.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]But the biggest factor is when they get here! :)
[/FONT]

·
Registered
118 Posts
People - I have been asked to remove this thread due to the nature this thread. I do not which to do that. No one is forcing anyone to stay with our forum. Please be respectful of each other.

I do my best to delete all spam from this forum but I do not want to censor people.

Thank you,

Shu

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks shu!

Now back to the voting....impressive that green of all colors has the most votes.

People - I have been asked to remove this thread due to the nature this thread. I do not which to do that. No one is forcing anyone to stay with our forum. Please be respectful of each other.

I do my best to delete all spam from this forum but I do not want to censor people.

Thank you,

Shu

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Possibly, still can't see *many* people asking hrv for yet another nuisance thread. Even with the new info, I think it is still a wait and see in person for many.
You do make a good point....it probably would have been better to wait until people have actually seen them in real life. Too late now I guess.

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Now you that after you already asked for it. :)

Nearly if not all colors are already available on other Hondas so easily to already get a sneak peak. :)

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Now you that after you already asked for it. :)

Nearly if not all colors are already available on other Hondas so easily to already get a sneak peak. :)
Not really the same thing as seeing on the actual car. Too late now, you have already started this.

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yes, I know you mentioned you were as interested as I am to see the updated color choices now that we know some colors are only available with certain transmissions, etc. so far Modern a Steel and Misty Green have the most interest.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Where can I find the color configurations based on specific levels that you are referring to, I must have missed that post.

·
Registered
738 Posts
Some how I had a feeling that Mulberry Metallic and Modern Steel Metallic would be leading this poll even before viewing it :D

1 - 20 of 40 Posts