Honda HR-V Forum banner

Pick The Trim Level Of Your HRV

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that we are getting more information on the HRV, which trim level are you looking to go with? .

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Who me? I will be the thread starter, but you're still tops in the thread replier. :)

Actually I thought just like with regards to the color it would be interesting to see where is most of the interest for each of the trim levels so cast your vote. So far it looks like the EX trim level is most popular. I believe this to be true for most Honda models as well.

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Who me? I will be the stream starter, but you're still tops in the thread replier. :)

Actually I thought just like with regards to the color it would be interesting to see where is most of the interest for each of the trim levels so cast your vote. So far it looks like the EX trim level is most popular. I believe this to be true for most Honda models as well.
What's a "stream starter"?

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just keeping the topics rolling on the HRV, great input and discussions by all. :)

Looks like the EX trim level is in the most demand.

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Here is something interesting. If you don't vote and click on
"View Poll Results" You can see how everyone voted by name. Very interesting list. :)

·
Registered
751 Posts
I noticed that.... but once you've voted you can't see the names anymore.

Oh wait... if you click on one of the numbers of voters beside the percentages it takes you back into that view. Cool.

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
I noticed that.... but once you've voted you can't see the names anymore.

Oh wait... if you click on one of the numbers of voters beside the percentages it takes you back into that view. Cool.
Oh, I didn't know that. Maybe I should go ahead and vote. :)

·
Registered
751 Posts
Bet I can guess your vote...

I voted EX, only because no manual in the EX-L. If we get the manual EX-L in Canada, especially if you can get it without Navi, I'll consider it.

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
And here you were initially complaining about the thread :(

Very interesting information. :)

Here is something interesting. If you don't vote and click on
"View Poll Results" You can see how everyone voted by name. Very interesting list. :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Wheel options

Does anyone have a clue about the wheel options across all models (specifically for the EX-L)? I've consistently seen 3 different ones and the official Honda site has the same one for all models with a second as an "accessory".

I also noticed in the spec sheet that there is no additional wheel upgrade in any model.

Any help would be appreciated.

Here are the 3 wheels I'm talking about.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Where you located? 5 spoke are for the U.S. Which I like the most, the other ones seem too busy and distracting.

Does anyone have a clue about the wheel options across all models (specifically for the EX-L)? I've consistently seen 3 different ones and the official Honda site has the same one for all models with a second as an "accessory".

I also noticed in the spec sheet that there is no additional wheel upgrade in any model.

Any help would be appreciated.

Here are the 3 wheels I'm talking about.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Where you located? 5 spoke are for the U.S. Which I like the most, the other ones seem too busy and distracting.
New York.

I really like the black and silver wheels and the ones on the charcoal vehicle as well. Those generic ones in my opinion are too plain for a top trim EX-L. I'm sure most people are fine with them though.

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yeah I think the 5 spoke fit the design of the HRV best as it gives a sportier appearance especially since it looks like a coupe...and they are easy to clean.

New York.

I really like the black and silver wheels and the ones on the charcoal vehicle as well. Those generic ones in my opinion are too plain for a top trim EX-L. I'm sure most people are fine with them though.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts