Honda HR-V Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
OMG slightly sexist... I'm sorry but when the majority of women WEAR pink or accessorize with pink, especially that shade, its not sexism, its called psychographics. Someone did their homework, especially for Japan.

American websites trying to export our nonsensical sense of 'moral'

Sorry rant off, but that small interjection has no need to be there other then to draw attention to how progressive said author is. He had to include it or else he would of been called sexist for not calling out the, er, "sexism"

·
Registered
620 Posts
Not everything that is for girls has to be pink, but making something for girls that is pink is not sexist. In Japan pink is really popular with the ladies so I think that it is just a nice design, not a sexist one.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Honda has a pink Fit that's only sold in Japan. The Fit's pink is a little more...uhm..subtle...than the one pictured on the HR-V. I've never been crazy about pink, but I wouldn't mind the wrinkle preventing windshield. ;)

The $17,500 car, currently only being sold in Japan, has loads of lady-friendly features. Apart from pink aesthetics and a dainty heart to replace the apostrophe in "She's," design features include: A windshield that helps prevent wrinkles, and a "plasmacluster" air conditioning system that Honda says will improve skin quality.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/honda-fits-pink-car-made-just-for-ladies-2012-11#ixzz3NhkIV4Xg

·
Registered
529 Posts
you know what though, in a soft metallic-y pink (ala chevy spark) HRV might not look half bad...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts