Honda HR-V Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have problem with rear right window when i pull auto close the window closes full and then goes back down half way..so i want to reset window module..i tried some combinations found on internet but couldn't do anything..tnx for help

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have problem with rear right window when i pull auto close the window closes full and then goes back down half way..so i want to reset window module..i tried some combinations found on internet but couldn't do anything..tnx for help
Same here. Did you solve it?

·
Registered
2019 Honda HR-V Touring CBP
516 Posts
You likely need to clean out the rubber window channel. They’re supposed to automatically come back down in the case they get too much resistance, like hitting someone‘s hand.

But the window channel can get dirty or too dry and that also can trigger it, especially near the top, where it’s supposed to squeeze against the window to keep it from rattling too much when you slam” the door shut. Just a touch more resistance and it’ll pass the trigger threshold.

You might be able to get away with something like WD40 silicone lube (not plain wd40) with tube nozzle to go all around the channel, before wiping any excess that flows out.

The rubber can be (relatively easily) pulled off from the door frame so that you can inspect inside the channel for any debris or whatnot.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts