Honda HR-V Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was excited Monday when I previewed my DVR and seen the new episode Sunday of "Motorweek" on PBS was going to preview "Honda's new crossover HR-V". I started watching and couldn't wait to see what they had to say so I fast forward through the episode and nothing. Not word one about the HR-V, so disappointed.

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
I was excited Monday when I previewed my DVR and seen the new episode Sunday of "Motorweek" on PBS was going to preview "Honda's new crossover HR-V". I started watching and couldn't wait to see what they had to say so I fast forward through the episode and nothing. Not word one about the HR-V, so disappointed.
I don't have any inside info as to why, of course, but it could be they had put the HR-V on the show schedule and then Honda slapped on the embargo. The show usually mentions pricing and release info so of course the show couldn't be shown this month.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Motorweek will have the HR-V review this coming Sunday the 3rd. I get it on PBS at 12:00 am. They had a preview on the last show. They rerun that show over the week on Velocity.

·
Registered
44 Posts
U can read the same review (road test) on Motorweek.org. When your on the website click on reviews then click on road tests. Search for 2016 HR-V. Enjoy!

·
Registered
205 Posts
Interesting I just checked my DVR and the HRV episode won't air until 5:30am 5/9/15. My PBS station must be behind. The episode also features the 300.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts