Honda HR-V Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can pair my Moto Power G (Android 11) with the HandsFreeLink and make and receive calls just fine. I can set up Speed dials, though now it will not detect my recent calls nor the phone book. It used to detect them.

When I check the settings on my phone for this pairing all the sliders for Calls, Contacts and Media are on. The next problem arises when I try to play media. The very first time that the phone is paired with the HRV, I can select the Media button on the HRV console, go to Bluetooth and it detects the phone and allows me to play media from my phone. However once I have turned off the car, I can never do this again unless I wipe out the pairing from both the phone and car and start all over again. However this only allows the playing of media again only one time. It also will not allow for Navigation directions to be heard over the car speakers nor any other apps.

I would appreciate any suggestions. Is there an update for the HandsFreeLink?

Thanks

·
Registered
26 Posts
I would suggest unpairing any other bluetooth devices that may have been connected at one point, as well as fdoing a bluetooth reset.
settings>advance>reset>reset wifi, moblie and bluettooth.

my best guess is this will also loose any wifi passwords saved on your phone so you may want to have those for home and office handy.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts